This Version Posted: November 6, 2020
Parents are responsible for updating their child’s immunization record or providing a valid exemption form to the Health Unit.
Students without complete records or a valid exemption on file at the Health Unit may be suspended as per the Immunization of School Pupils Act.
To report your child’s immunization:
- Online: Click here
- By Phone: Call 1-866-888-4577, ext. 1507
- By Mail or In Person: Send or take a photocopy of your child’s immunization record to:
- HKPR District Health Unit
- 200 Rose Glen Road
- Port Hope, ON L1A 3V6
When updating your child’s record, you will need the following information:
- child’s first and last name
- child’s birth date
- child’s school
- name of vaccine received and the date it was received