To contact HKPR, call 1-866-888-4577     CONTACT US

Report Your Child's Immunization

Parents are responsible for updating their child's immunization record or providing a valid exemption form to the Health Unit.

link to report immunizations

Students without complete records or a valid exemption on file at the Health Unit may be suspended as per the Immunization of School Pupils Act.

To report your child's immunization:

Online: Click here

By Phone: Call 1-866-888-4577, ext. 1507

By Mail or In Person: Send or take a photocopy of your child's immunization record to:

HKPR District Health Unit
200 Rose Glen Road
Port Hope, ON  L1A 3V6

When updating your child's record, you will need the following information:

  • child's first and last name
  • child's birth date
  • child's school
  • name of vaccine received and the date it was received