This Version Posted: June 29, 2022
Access local COVID-19 data, resources, and information to reduce your risk of the virus.
Scroll down this page for resources and links on how to stay safe and protect yourself and others from COVID-19. If you need further help or guidance, call the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577, ext. 5020, or email email@example.com.
- Received COVID-19 vaccines outside of Ontario? Learn how to register them here.
Local COVID-19 Vaccination Rates
- NOTE: Weekly updates on local COVID-19 vaccination rates will be paused for the months of July and August. This will give time for our Epidemiology staff to do other important data analysis work for non-COVID Health Unit programs and services that are now resuming. The reporting of local COVID-19 vaccination rates will resume in the fall.
- Click here for Local COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics near you that are available on a walk-in basis (no appointments).
- Ontario no longer requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend select non-essential businesses and indoor settings. However, if you still require proof of vaccination or a medical exemption, click here.
- Need a ride to your COVID-19 vaccine appointment? Click here for options in your community.
Additional COVID-19 Data Links
- COVID-19 Cases in Ontario – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Ontario Schools – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Child-Care Centres – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Canada – Public Health Agency of Canada
- COVID-19 Cases Globally
- Monthly COVID-19 Summary – October 2020 – HKPR District Health Unit