This Version Posted: October 29, 2020
Access local COVID-19 data, and information to reduce your risk of COVID-19.
Scroll down this page for resources and links on how to stay safe and protect yourself and others from COVID-19. If you need further help or guidance, call the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577, ext. 5020, or email email@example.com.
- HAVE YOUR SAY! The Health Unit is launching a short, online survey to see how COVID-19 is impacting people in Haliburton County, Northumberland County and the City of Kawartha Lakes. Let us know how COVID-19 is affecting you, what you’re doing to prevent the spread and how your behaviours have changed during the pandemic. The survey is voluntary and confidential. Click here to start the survey.
COVID-19 Community Update (Oct. 14, 2020) – For Haliburton County, Northumberland County and the City of Kawartha Lakes
Cases of COVID-19 within the HKPR District area
Click here for the latest COVID-19 case counts in Haliburton County, Northumberland County and the City of Kawartha Lakes.
Additional COVID-19 Data Links
- COVID-19 Cases in Ontario – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Ontario Schools and Child-Care Centres – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Canada – Public Health Agency of Canada
- COVID-19 Cases Globally
- Monthly COVID-19 Summary – September – HKPR