This Version Posted: December 19, 2019
School Immunization Clinics
The Health Unit offers immunization clinics at your child’s school for the following free vaccines:
- Hepatitis B – Grade 7 students
- Meningococcal vaccine – Grade 7 students
- HPV vaccine – Grade 7 students and Grade 8 girls
Did your child missed the school immunization clinic? You have two options:
- Any vaccine that was missed by your child can now be offered the next time Health Unit nurses visit your child’s school to provide immunizations.
- Call the Health Unit toll-free at 1-866-888-4577, ext. 1507 to book an appointment at an upcoming catch-up immunization clinic organized at a Health Unit office near you.
To learn more about school immunization clinics, call us at 1-866-888-4577, ext. 1507.