This Version Posted: September 3, 2020
Protect yourself, your staff and customers from COVID-19. Here’s what to do:
- Provide hand sanitizer and tissues at all entrances and work stations
- Encourage employees to wash their hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Encourage everyone at work to cover their mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Put the used tissue in the garbage.
- If someone doesn’t have a tissue, they should cough or sneeze into their upper sleeve or elbow, never their hands.
- Wear a non-medical mask or face covering, as directed by the Health Unit.
Download and print resources below: