This Version Posted: May 25, 2020
Please read this carefully to help us streamline inquiries:
NOTE: The Health Unit has issued a Class Section 22 Order that requires: anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, is considered a probable case, or has had contact with a confirmed case, to self-isolate in their home for 14 days. The Health Unit is currently in contact with people affected by this order. If you have questions/concerns about this, please call the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577, ext. 5020.
- If you think you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has it, use the Ontario Ministry of Health’s online self-assessment tool to help determine if you need to seek further care.
- Been tested for COVID-19? Check out Ontario’s new online portal to quickly access your COVID-19 lab test results on your computer or mobile device. You ‘ll need to provide your health card number, name, date of birth and postal code to confirm your identity.
- If you are having difficulty breathing or experiencing other severe symptoms, call 911 immediately. Advise them of your symptoms and travel history.
- Individuals who develop mild or moderate symptoms after travelling are asked to contact their health care provider for advice regarding next steps
- All others with questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 are asked to review information on this website. If you cannot find your answer, call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or the local Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577 x5020.
When to Call Us
The Health Unit will respond to the following:
- Health care providers
- Residents experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- People who have been in close contact with someone who is experiencing COVID 19 symptoms
- Individuals who cannot find COVID-19 answers on this website.