This Version Posted: February 16, 2021
Join the COVID-19 conversation!
You’re invited to attend ‘Talk with The Doc,” a Virtual Town Hall hosted by Acting Medical Officer of Health Dr. Ian Gemmill.
During each online information session Dr. Gemmill will provide updates on COVID-19 topics and answer your questions. Learn more about:
- Local COVID-19 cases and transmission rates
- Vaccine rollout in Haliburton County, Northumberland County and the City of Kawartha Lakes
- HKPRDHU’s pandemic response and related topics.
- Tuesday, Feb. 16 – COMPLETED – Watch the Town Hall recording on YouTube
- Tuesday, March 2, 1 to 2 pm
You will receive a virtual ticket and can submit questions for Dr. Gemmill. Space is limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.