This Version Posted: May 14, 2021
Get local COVID-19 updates by joining us for Talk With the Doc.
The Health Unit invites you to upcoming ‘Talk With the Doc’ COVID-19 Community Updates featuring Medical Officer of Health Dr. Natalie Bocking. Each of these one-hour virtual sessions will be livestreamed on YouTube.
Join Dr. Bocking as she:
- Shares information on COVID-19 cases and transmission rates in Haliburton County, Northumberland County and the City of Kawartha Lakes.
- Provides updates on local COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- Discusses the Health Unit’s pandemic response work and related topics
Join us for Talk With the Doc:
- Tuesday, May 4 – Click here to watch event recording
- Tuesday, May 18, 1-2 pm – Click here to watch live stream of the event
Ask a Question
Have a COVID-19 question* for Dr. Bocking for Talk With the Doc on May 18? Click here to pre-submit it.
For all other COVID-19 questions, please submit them through our Click & Connect system.
*Please note that Dr. Bocking can only answer general COVID-19 questions (not specific ones requiring a personal diagnosis – these are better asked of your health care provider). Questions may be grouped together by theme. We will do our best to cover as many questions as possible during these one-hour live streams. Questions can be submitted up to 10 am on the day of the live event.