This Version Posted: June 10, 2021
Help us improve the visitor experience at our COVID-19 mass vaccination clinics. Please complete the Health Unit’s short, online survey.
- Share your experiences attending a Health Unit clinic
- Tell us how we did and what we can do better
- Participation is voluntary. You can stop the survey at any time
- All responses are confidential and anonymous
- Complete the survey if you were vaccinated at a Health Unit clinic OR attended as a caregiver/support person
- Survey covers Health Unit-run mass vaccination clinics in Cobourg, Minden, Haliburton, Fenelon Falls and Campbellford
- Survey does not include clinic at the Lindsay Exhibition (operated by Ross Memorial Hospital) and vaccinations provided at pharmacies, care homes and other settings
- Start the survey here
- Thank you for taking part.