This Version Posted: December 5, 2021
Indigenous-sponsored COVID-19 vaccination clinics are coming up in December. These clinics are open to Urban Indigenous peoples and members of their households who live or work on the traditional territory of the Michi Saagiig.
Check Your Eligibility
First, second, booster and children’s COVID-19 vaccinations are available at these clinics for those who are eligible:
- First doses are available to anyone age 5 years and older
- Second doses must be at least 28 days since first dose, and ideally 56 days
- Booster dose must be at least 168 days since second dose, available to those age 18 years and older
- Use this handy tool to check dates
Dates and Locations of Clinics
- Tuesday, December 7, 10 am – 1 pm, Cobourg Community Centre, 750 D’Arcy St. in Cobourg
- Monday, December 13, 10 am – 1 pm, Lindsay Exhibition, 354 Angeline St. S. in Lindsay
NOTE: To book an appointment at these clinics, call: 705-935-0066, 705-279-3170, or 705-279-7743. Booking lines are open 9 am to 1 pm daily (until Dec. 2 for Cobourg clinic) and until Dec. 9 for Lindsay clinic.
The following clinics are for adult vaccines only (first, second or booster dose)
- Thursday, December 9, 9 am – 3 pm, Healthy Planet Arena (911 Monaghan Rd.), Peterborough (formerly the Evinrude Centre)
- Friday, December 10, 9 am – 3 pm, Healthy Planet Arena (911 Monaghan Rd.), Peterborough
The following clinics are for children’s vaccines (ages 5-11 years) only:
- Tuesday, December 7, 9 am – Noon, Healthy Planet Arena (911 Monaghan Rd.), Peterborough
- Tuesday, December 14, Noon – 3 pm, Healthy Planet Arena (911 Monaghan Rd.), Peterborough
To book an appointment at any of the vaccination clinics at the Healthy Planet Arena, call: 705-775-0387, 705-875-0371, or 705-741-0900, ext. 0. Booking lines are open weekdays from 9 am – 1 pm until December 7 (at 1 pm).
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Ages 5-11
- Third Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine for Indigenous Adults 18+ – HKPR District Health Unit Video (recording of November 12 virtual information session for Indigenous adults on COVID-19 boosters and third doses)
- WATCH: Virtual Information Session on COVID-19 Vaccine for Children – December 3, 6:30-7:30 pm, Session geared to caregivers of Indigenous children. Hosted by Dr. Thomas Piggot, Medical Officer of Health, Peterborough Public Health