Updated: April 2, 2020
It’s essential to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to your family. For now, this means practising physical distancing and staying home as much as possible. Only go out for essentials, like groceries, medicine and to access health care.
Read below for answers to key questions. You can also scroll down further for additional resources on being active with kids, what to do if someone gets ill, how to support your family’s mental health and much more.
- COVID-19 Online Self Assessment
- How to Self Isolate
- How to Practise Physical Distancing
- Using Shared Laundry Facilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- NEW – Fact Sheet: Take Care of Yourself and Each Other – Public Health Ontario
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who’s most at risk of getting sick from COVID-19?
- How can I protect myself and family from COVID-19?
- What should I do if I get sick, or think I have symptoms of COVID-19, or been in contact with someone who does?
- I’ve lost my job due to COVID-19 and am very worried. Where can I get information about income support programs to help my family through this?
- Are there resources available to help my family cope with the stress and anxiety caused by COVID-19?
- Additional FAQs
Follow us for COVID-19 Updates
You can find and follow updates on COVID-19 in your local community via the following HKPR resources:
If you have questions about COVID-19, you can contact the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577 x5020 or email at email@example.com