Updated: April 3, 2020 at 2:45 pm
Slowing the spread of COVID-19 has never been more important than now, especially as the virus is now hitting our community. We all play a role in protecting public health by washing hands practising physical distancing and self-isolating at home if required.
Read on to get answers, information and more – including who to call if you have concerns or complaints relating to COVID-19:
- COVID-19 Online Self Assessment
- How to Self Isolate
- How to Practise Social Distancing
- Check out our printable resources
- Fact Sheet: Take Care of Yourself and Each Other – Public Health Ontario
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many local cases of COVID-19 are there in Haliburton County, Northumberland County and the City of Kawartha Lakes?
- Should I use public transit given the current COVID-19 situation?
- Which agency should I call if I have COVID-19 questions or want to report complaints/concerns about the virus?
- What is public health doing during COVID-19 situation?
Check with your municipality for the latest updates including cancellations and impacts on programs and services:
- Town of Cobourg COVID-19 Information Hotline: 289-677-0585
- Municipality of Port Hope
- Municipality of Brighton
- Hamilton Township
- Municipality of Trent Hills
- Alnwick Haldimand Township
- Township of Cramahe
- Alderville First Nation:
- Township of Algonquin Highlands
- Municipality of Dysart et al
- Municipality of Highlands East
- Township of Minden Hills
211 Community Support – Easily find/search government and community-based services during COVID-19. Call or text 2-1-1 day or night to find support for all of life’s challenges. Live Chat also available Monday to Friday from 7 am to 9 pm
Follow us for COVID-19 Updates
You can find and follow updates on COVID-19 in your local community via the following HKPR resources:
If you have questions about COVID-19, you can contact the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577 x5020 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org