This Version Posted: July 16, 2020
COVID-19 has changed many things in your day-to-day life, including the work of many community organizations and groups. Learn more about how your group can adapt to the new normal of coronavirus by taking steps to protect staff, clients and volunteers.
- Physical Distancing at Work
- Reopening Your Business/Organization During COVID-19
- Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Spaces
- Hand Hygiene/Respiratory Etiquette at Work
- Printable COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Information for Employers
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the risk of getting sick from COVID-19 and who is most vulnerable?
- What should I do if I get sick, or think I have symptoms of COVID-19, or been in contact with someone who does?
- How can people protect themselves from COVID-19?
- Should I wear a mask?
- Should I wear rubber gloves outdoors to reduce my risk of COVID-19?
- How long does the COVID-19 virus live on surfaces?
- Additional FAQs