Updated: April 3, 2020 at 2:45pm
Caring for yourself and others is even more important during the current COVID-19 situation. But how exactly do you do that? Read on to get answers, information and links to resources that can help you along the way:
- COVID-19 Online Self Assessment
- How to Self Isolate
- COVID-19 – Guide for Caregivers
- COVID-19 – Cleaning and Disinfecting
- COVID-19 and Hand Hygiene
- COVID-19 and Respiratory Etiqutte
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the risk of getting sick?
- What should I do if I get sick, or think I have symptoms of COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who does?
- How do I care for someone with COVID-19?
- How long does the COVID-19 virus live on surfaces?
- Additional FAQs
Check with your municipality for the latest updates including cancellations and impacts on programs and services:
- Town of Cobourg – COVID-19 Information Hotline: 289-677-0585
- Municipality of Port Hope
- Municipality of Brighton
- Hamilton Township
- Municipality of Trent Hills
- Alnwick Haldimand Township
- Township of Cramahe
- Alderville First Nation:
- Township of Algonquin Highlands
- Municipality of Dysart et al
- Municipality of Highlands East
- Township of Minden Hills
211 Community Support – Easily find/search government and community-based services during COVID-19. Call or text 2-1-1 day or night to find support for all of life’s challenges. Live Chat also available Monday to Friday from 7 am to 9 pm
Follow us for COVID-19 Updates
You can find and follow updates on COVID-19 in your local community via the following HKPR resources:
If you have questions about COVID-19, you can contact the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577 x5020 or email at email@example.com