This Version Posted: June 8, 2020
COVID-19 is a serious health threat. It’s essential to take steps to slow the spread, especially to protect those who are most at risk from COVID-19. Click on these links for information and resources to help you stay safe!
- COVID-19 – Emergency Orders, Directives and Closures
- COVID-19 Assessment Centres
- Ontario government COVID-19 related news and announcements
- Fact Sheet: Physical Distancing – Public Health Ontario
- Fact Sheet: Take Care of Yourself and Each Other – Public Health Ontario
- What is the risk of getting sick?
- What are the symptoms?
- How do I protect myself?
- What is public health doing?
HKPR District Health Unit
Follow us for COVID-19 Updates
You can find and follow updates on COVID-19 in your local community via the following HKPR resources:
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”” subscribe_text=”Subscribe by email to receive updates” subscribe_button=”Subscribe”]
If you have questions about COVID-19, you can contact the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577 x5020 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org