This Version Posted: May 29, 2020
COVID-19 is a serious health threat. Given the growing number of cases locally and in Canada, it’s essential to take steps to slow the spread, especially to protect those who are most at risk from COVID-19. Click on these links for information and resources to help you stay safe!
- COVID-19 – Emergency Orders, Directives and Closures
- COVID-19 Assessment Centres
- Ontario government COVID-19 related news and announcements
- Fact Sheet: Physical Distancing – Public Health Ontario
- Fact Sheet: Take Care of Yourself and Each Other – Public Health Ontario
- What is the risk of getting sick?
- What are the symptoms?
- How do I protect myself?
- What is public health doing?
HKPR District Health Unit
Follow us for COVID-19 Updates
You can find and follow updates on COVID-19 in your local community via the following HKPR resources:
If you have questions about COVID-19, you can contact the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577 x5020 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org