This Version Posted: February 18, 2021
Access local COVID-19 data, and information to reduce your risk of COVID-19.
Scroll down this page for resources and links on how to stay safe and protect yourself and others from COVID-19. If you need further help or guidance, call the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577, ext. 5020, or email email@example.com.
- WATCH: COVID-19 Community Update (February 17, 2021) video in which Acting Medical Officer of Health Dr. Ian Gemmill reports on the pandemic situation in City of Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton County and Northumberland County.
Cases of COVID-19 within the HKPR District area
Click here for the latest COVID-19 case counts in Haliburton County, Northumberland County and the City of Kawartha Lakes.
Additional COVID-19 Data Links
- COVID-19 Cases in Ontario – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Ontario Schools and Child-Care Centres – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Canada – Public Health Agency of Canada
- COVID-19 Cases Globally
- Monthly COVID-19 Summary – October 2020 – HKPR District Health Unit
- Schools and COVID-19 – HKPR District Health Unit
- COVID-19 Financial Support for Individuals
- Primary Care Handout – COVID-19 – HKPR District Health Unit
- COVID-19 Guidance for Outdoor Ice Surface/Rinks and Outdoor Skating Trails – HKPR District Health Unit