This Version Posted: November 3, 2021
Access local COVID-19 data, and information to reduce your risk of COVID-19.
Scroll down this page for resources and links on how to stay safe and protect yourself and others from COVID-19. If you need further help or guidance, call the Health Unit at 1-866-888-4577, ext. 5020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out Ontario’s current reopening rules during COVID-19. Click here for details.
- Click here for Local COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
- Ontario now requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend select non-essential businesses and indoor settings. Get full details here.
- Need a ride to your COVID-19 vaccine appointment? Click here for options in your community
Self-Isolation During COVID-19 – Class Order Under Section 22 (5.01.1) of the Health Protection and Promotion Act
Additional COVID-19 Data Links
- COVID-19 Cases in Ontario – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Ontario Schools – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Child-Care Centres – Government of Ontario
- COVID-19 Cases in Canada – Public Health Agency of Canada
- COVID-19 Cases Globally
- Monthly COVID-19 Summary – October 2020 – HKPR District Health Unit