This Version Posted: August 16, 2021
- Ontario is currently in Step Three of its reopening plan with fewer restrictions in place. Click here for details.
- NEW! – As of Sept. 22, 2021, Ontario will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend select non-essential businesses and indoor settings. Get full details here.
- Consider developing and implementing a workplace COVID-19 vaccination policy to help protect your employees and the public from COVID-19.
Health is in your hands when it comes to COVID-19. Click on the links below for information on how to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Ontario’s COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool (Government of Ontario)
- Frequently Asked Questions – COVID-19