This Version Posted: January 14, 2021
IMPORTANT NOTE: As of Jan. 12, 2021, the Province has announced a second State of Emergency in Ontario due to rising cases of COVID-19. The Ontario government’s order means people must stay at home except for getting essentials and follow these restrictions and public health measures.
During COVID-19, take steps to create a ‘home safe home.’ Reduce the spread of illness, while also supporting everyone’s physical and mental health. Scroll down for more information, supports and resources to help fight COVID-19.
- Ontario’s COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool (Ontario Government)
- Frequently Asked Questions – COVID-19
- Financial Support Programs for Individuals
- Provincial Programs (Government of Ontario)
- Federal Programs (Government of Canada)