This Version Posted: September 1, 2021
Welcome to the Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge (HKPR) District Health Unit’s social media pages. We look forward to interacting with you online and encourage your participation across our channels.
The HKPR District Health Unit aims to provide safe spaces for all residents, both in-person and online. All interactions on our social media accounts must be respectful, professional and constructive. All accounts are monitored daily and HKPR District Health Unit reserves the right to remove any comments that include any content we deem inappropriate, such as:
- Harassment, bullying, threats, slander, obscenity, profanity, and any other posts that are hateful, degrading or abusive.
- Inaccurate information, opinion-based theories, conspiracy theories or harmful health practices.
- Violation of a staff or client’s privacy.
- Violation of legal rights of another party, including intellectual property, or infringement of Canadian copyright regulations.
- Contains unsolicited promotional material (including promotion/endorsement of political parties and/or religious organizations)
- Promotes illegal activity.
In addition to removing inappropriate comments, the HKPR District Health Unit reserves the right to block or remove access to repeat offenders of this policy.
When interacting with the HKPR District Health Unit online, please refrain from including personal information as all our social media pages are public. If personal information is posted on our public pages, we reserve the right to remove it and we take on no responsibility for usage of your information by third parties.
Reuse of HKPR Video Content
HKPR District Health Unit welcomes the reuse of its videos for educational purposes. Should you wish to use a video, please email email@example.com for permission.
Please note that HKPR District Health Unit will not allow for any video modification or editing and will require that credit is given.
HKPR Online Interaction
The HKPR District Health Unit’s social media accounts are monitored Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
We follow, like, and share content that we deem is of value to our followers. Please note that being followed, liked or re-posted does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Direct messages, replies and comments on our social media accounts are monitored regularly and will be responded to as needed.
By posting any content on the HKPR District Health Unit’s social media pages, users agree to these Social Media Community Standards.
Thank you. We look forward to engaging with you online!