This Version Posted: June 9, 2021
The Health Unit wants to ensure everyone’s experience at our COVID-19 mass immunization clinics is a good one. This includes supporting persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities, and their caregivers, to get their COVID-19 vaccine.
To help clients and caregivers prepare for a successful vaccine appointment, read on for more resources and information.
- COVID-19 Information (Plain Language) – ConnectABILITY
- COVID-19 Resources – Supporting Individuals, Families and Caregivers – ConnectABILITY
- Getting Ready for My Shot Package – Getting Ready For My Shot: Accommodation request and preparation form for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities Developmental Disabilities Primary Care Program of Surrey Place, Toronto, April 2021
- Tour Our Vaccination Clinics
- Getting Ready for Your Vaccine
- Krystal Gets Her COVID-19 Vaccine
- For Caregivers: COVID-19 Vaccines – Getting Set to Go – Surrey Place
Questions and Answers about COVID-19 Vaccine
- For Self-Advocates: COVID-19 Vaccine Q&A
- For Caregivers: Answering Your Questions About COVID-19 Vaccine