Board of Health Meeting Scheduled for April 20, 2023
The in-person meeting will be LIVE streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel
PORT HOPE, ON (April 17, 2023) The Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge, District Health Unit would like to advise media and the community of an upcoming Board of Health meeting scheduled for Thursday, April 20, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.
The Board of Health meeting will be held in-person at HKPR District Health Unit – Port Hope Office located at 200 Rose Glen Road, and recorded LIVE and streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel.
Items on the Board of Health meeting agenda include:
- Medical Officer of Health Update
- Report: HKPR District Health Unit’s Customer Experience Standard
- Report: Opioid Overdose Crisis
- New Business: Request to Extend Strategic Plan
- New Business: 2022 Health and Safety Report
- Correspondence: Ontario Public Health Association – Ontario 2023 Budget Summary
How to Attend
Members of the media and community are welcome to attend virtually by accessing our YouTube Channel.
Agenda and Board Package
For a copy of the agenda and Board of Health package please contact Ashley Beaulac, Communication Services Manager by emailing email@example.com.
- 30 -
Ashley Beaulac, Manager of Communication Services, HKPR District Health Unit, 1-866-888-4577 ext. 1212, firstname.lastname@example.org.