Board of Health Meeting Scheduled for January 18, 2024
The in-person meeting will be LIVE streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel
PORT HOPE, ON (January 15, 2024) - The Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge, District Health Unit (HKPR District Health Unit) would like to advise media and the community of an upcoming Board of Health meeting scheduled for Thursday, January 18, at 9 a.m.
The Board of Health meeting will be held in-person at HKPR District Health Unit – Lindsay Office located at 108 Angeline Street South, Lindsay, and recorded LIVE and streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel.
Items on the Board of Health meeting agenda include:
- Business Arising: Update from Joint Board Merger Exploration Working Group and Introduction of Tony Yu, Lead Consultant, Sense & Nous
- Medical Officer of Health Update
- Reports: Update on the 2019-2024 Strategic Plan
- Reports: Presentation on Cyber Security
- New Business: Corporate Services Update
- Correspondence: 2024 Pre-Budget Submission – Public Health Programs and Services
How to Attend
Members of the media and community are welcome to attend virtually by accessing our YouTube Channel.
Agenda and Board Package
For a copy of the agenda and Board of Health package, or to view upcoming meetings and previous minutes please visit hkpr.on.ca/BOH or contact Ashley Beaulac, Manager of Communication Services at email@example.com.