Board of Health Meeting Scheduled for May 18, 2023
The in-person meeting will be LIVE streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel
PORT HOPE, ON (May 15, 2023) - The Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge, District Health Unit would like to advise media and the community of an upcoming Board of Health meeting scheduled for Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.
The Board of Health meeting will be held in-person at HKPR District Health Unit – Lindsay Office located at 108 Angeline Street South, and recorded LIVE and streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel.
Items on the Board of Health meeting agenda include:
- Medical Officer of Health Update
- Report: Climate Change and Public Health
- New Business: Q1-2023 Board of Health Quarterly Report
- Correspondence: Thank You Letter from Northumberland County re: Presentation on Opioid Overdose Crisis
- Correspondence: Association of Local Public Health Agencies – Council of Ontario Medical Officers’ of Health Support for Bill S-254, an Act to amend the Foods and Drugs Act (warning label on alcoholic beverages)
How to Attend
Members of the media and community are welcome to attend virtually by accessing our YouTube Channel.
- 30 -
Ashley Beaulac, Manager of Communication Services, HKPR District Health Unit, 1-866-888-4577 ext. 1212, email@example.com.