Board of Health Meeting Scheduled for November 10, 2022
The in-person meeting will be LIVE streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel
PORT HOPE, ON (November 7, 2022) - The Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge, District Health Unit would like to advise media and the community that the next Board of Health meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 10, 2022, at 9:30 a.m.
The Board of Health meeting will be held in-person at HKPR District Health Unit – Lindsay Office located at 108 Angeline Street South, and recorded LIVE and streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel.
Items on the Board of Health meeting agenda include:
- Medical Officer of Health Update
- Staff Reports: Update on the Healthy Families Department
- New Business: One-Time Funding Business Case – Ontario Seniors Dental Program
- New Business: Quarterly Report for programs and services under the Ontario Public Health Standards
- New Business: Quarterly Report on COVID-19 Activities
- Correspondence Items: Response from the Ministry of Children, Community, and Social Services RE: Funding for the Healthy Babies Healthy Children Program
How to Attend
Members of the media and community are welcome to attend virtually by accessing our YouTube Channel.
Agenda and Board Package
For a copy of the agenda and Board of Health package please contact Ashley Beaulac, Communication Services Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashley Beaulac, Manager of Communication Services, HKPR District Health Unit, 1-866-888-4577 ext. 1212, email@example.com