Board of Health Meeting Scheduled for October 20, 2022
The in-person meeting will be LIVE streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel
PORT HOPE, ON (October 17, 2022) - The Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge, District Health Unit would like to advise media and the community that the next Board of Health meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 20, 2022, at 9:30 a.m.
The Board of Health meeting will be held in-person at the Best Western Plus Inn and Convention Centre (930 Burnham Street, Cobourg) – Victoria Room located on the second floor and recorded LIVE and streamed through the HKPR District Health Unit’s YouTube Channel.
Items on the Board of Health meeting agenda include:
- Medical Officer of Health Update including a demonstration of the new Respiratory Diseases Dashboard
- Staff Reports: Update on the Strategic Plan Progress Report
- New Business: Unaudited Month-End Financial Statements, Investments and 2023 Budget
- New Business: Interim Report for the Baby Friendly Initiative (BFI)
- New Business: Policy Summary
- Correspondence Items: Association of Local Public Health Agencies August Information Break
How to Attend
Members of the media and community are welcome to attend virtually by accessing our YouTube Channel.
Agenda and Board Package
For a copy of the agenda and Board of Health package please contact Ashley Beaulac, Communication Services Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ashley Beaulac, Manager of Communication Services, HKPR District Health Unit, 1-866-888-4577 ext. 1212, email@example.com