As part of the Ontario Public Health Organizations Standards, health units are required to produce an annual financial and performance report to the communities they serve.
This public reporting of each health unit’s activities aims to ensure transparency and accountability.
2022 Annual Report
The Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit focuses on program restoration coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic response along with other public health priorities.
The 2022 Annual Report includes a wealth of information with data, statistics, and other metrics to support:
- A message from Dr. Natalie Bocking, Medical Officer of Health
- Strategic Plan progress review
- A high-profile snapshot of public health services
- COVID-19 pandemic response
- Program and service restoration
- Communication service and data surveillance
- Financial Overview
View past annual reports: