he new Ontario Seniors Dental Care Program is a government-funded dental care program. It provides free, routine dental services for low-income seniors who are 65 years of age or older.
- check-ups, including scaling, fluoride and polishing
- repairing broken teeth and cavities
- removing teeth or abnormal tissue (oral surgery)
- treating infection and pain (endodontic services)
- treating gum conditions and diseases (periodontal services)
Certain dental procedures under the OSDCP have limits based on scientific and clinical criteria; your OSDCP dental provider can provide more information based on your situation.