Long-Term Care, Retirement Home and Elder Care Lodge Resources
In your crucial role as a frontline service provider, you play a pivotal part in promoting the well-being of vulnerable individuals in our community. We understand the role you play and are here to provide you with a range of tools to assist you in your efforts
- Outbreak Line List- Use this form to report cases to the health unit. Please contact the health unit before sending this line list to receive instructions on how to ensure confidentiality when sending the line list
- Repatriation Tool- Use to determine if a patient can return to a facility experiencing an outbreak
- Fall Preparedness Checklist- Use this checklist to prepare for the fall/ winter season
- Diseases of Public Health Significance- List of diseases that are required to be reported to the health unit
- Outbreak Manual-Use this manual for information on outbreak management.
The HKPR District Health Unit will provide, upon request, information in an accessible format or with communication supports to people with disabilities, in a manner that takes into account their disability